Geared up for some Savage Growth Mindset Quotes? Did you know that whether you succeed or fail in life depends on your mindset? Having a growth mindset can go a long way in helping you overcome any doubts or fear that you may have about something or someone in your life. The result? Confidence, progress, resilience, continuous improvement, and ultimately success. Savage growth mindset quotes are there to remind you that it’s not really about perfection but about progress, no matter how small.
People with a growth mindset are less likely to be discouraged when faced with different setbacks because they believe in;
- Finding ways to improve while learning from their mistakes
- Focusing on achievements and not comparing with other people
- Being positive and working towards set goals
- Their ability to be innovative
With that in mind, here are 100 savage growth mindset quotes to inspire you to believe in yourself and work towards your goals.
100 savage growth mindset quotes
- ”Your mind can be your worst enemy or your best friend. It’s up to you.” – Shane Koyczan
- ”If you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”- Paulo Coelho
- ”If you want something you’ve never had, you must be willing to do something you’ve never done.” – Paulo Coelho
- “The bigger the challenge, the greater the opportunity to grow” – Anonymous
- “If you want something you’ve never had, you must be willing to do something you’ve never done.” – Richard Branson
- “Know that failure is not the end of the road. It’s only the beginning of the journey. And with each step, you become closer to your success.” – Anonymous
- ” Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.” – Albert Einstein
- ”Patience, persistence, and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success.” – Napoleon Hill
- “Having a clear mental image of our goals will point us in the right direction. Having a strong mindset will help us mold our attitudes, behaviors, expectations, and actions.” – John Franz
- “Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right.” – Henry Ford
- “The problem human beings face is not that we aim too high and fail, but that we aim too low and succeed.” – Michelangelo
- “My dad encouraged us to fail. Growing up, he would ask us what we failed at that week. If we didn’t have something, he would be disappointed. It changed my mindset at an early age that failure is not the outcome, failure is not trying. Don’t be afraid to fail.” – Sara Blakely
- “You’re in charge of your mind. You can help it grow by using it in the right way.” – Carol Dweck
- “With time, your positive mindset helps to liberate you from the negativity rooted inside you, making you strong enough to stand on your own and put an end to pessimism for once.” – Benjamin Smith
- “If you ready to take your game to the next level, you gotta change that mindset.” – Eric Thomas
- “You can conquer almost any fear if you will only make up your mind to do so. For remember, fear doesn’t exist anywhere except in the mind.” – Dale Carnegie
- “You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” –Christopher Robin
- “I don’t believe in failure. It is not failure if you enjoyed the process.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones
- we’ve been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.” – Barack Obama
- “The question isn’t who is going to let me: it’s who is going to stop me.” – Ayn Rand
- “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.” – Marcus Aurelius
- “Fall down seven times, get up eight.” – Japanese Proverb
- “Smile, because it confuses people. It’s easier than explaining to people that what is killing you from inside” – Batman Darknight
- “Obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.” – Russell Warren
- “It’s ok to disagree with me. I can’t force you to be right.” – Unknown
- “I embrace mistakes, they make you who you are.” – Beyoncé
- “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily.” – Zig Ziglar
- “Haters are the people who will broadcast your failures and whisper your success.” – Will Smith
- “I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something. But I can’t accept not trying- Michael Jordan
- “There are no shortcuts to success, but determination and hard work are the paths to achieving your goals.” –Tony Robbin
- “I Like criticism. It makes you strong.” – Le Bron James
- “It’s not that I’m so smart. It’s just that I stay with problems longer.” – Albert Einstein
- “It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.”- Confucius
- ”No matter what, people grow. If you chose not to grow, you’re staying in a small box with a small mindset. People who win go outside of that box. It’s very simple when you look at it.”-Kevin Hart
- “Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young.“ – Henry Ford
- “There’s no such thing as failure, only results.”– Tony Robbins
- “Look for the good in every situation, seek the valuable lesson in every setback, look for the solution to every problem. Think and talk continually about your goals.” – Brian Tracy
- “Challenges are what make life interesting. Overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” –Joshua J. Marine
- “Take up one idea, make that one idea your life – Think of it, dream of it, live on that idea.”- Swami Vivekananda
- “If you can manipulate your mindset and begin viewing obstacles as opportunities, you’ll have better confidence when entering the situation.” – Lora Jets
- “Leadership is a mindset that shifts from being a victim to creating results. Any one of us can demonstrate leadership in our work and within our lives.” – Robin S. Sharma
- “Your mind is like a parachute. It doesn’t work if it is not open”- Frank Zappa
- “In the fixed mindset, everything is about the outcome. If you fail—or if you’re not the best—it’s all been wasted. The growth mindset allows people to value what they’re doing regardless of the outcome.” – Carol S. Dweck
- “Quitting is never an option on the road to success. Find the way forward. If you have a positive mindset and are willing to persevere, there is little that is beyond your reach.” – Roopleen
- “Convince yourself every day that you are worthy of a good life. Let go of stress, breathe. Stay positive, all is well.” – Germany Kent
- “Tools of empowerment― heartset and mindset.” – Akosua Dardaine Edwards
- “Everything in your current reality began with your mentality. By controlling your mind, you can control your destiny.” – Dean Bokhari
- “Instead of worrying about what you cannot control, shift your energy to what you can create.” – Roy T. Bennett
- “Man’s main task in life is to give birth to himself, to become what he potentially is.” – Erich Fromm
- “Improve by 1% a day, and in just 70 days, you’re twice as good.”– Alan Weiss
- ” Someone’s sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.”- Warren Buffett
- ” Failure is not fatal, but failing to change might be.” – John Wooden
- “Sorry, I can’t hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.”- Harvey Specter
- “I’m tough, I’m ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a bitch, okay.” – Madonna
- “You don’t fail until you stop trying.” – Anonymous
- “It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer.” – Albert Einstein
- “And will you succeed? Yes, you will indeed!” – Anonymous
- “Failure is an important part of your growth and developing resilience. Don’t be afraid to fail.” – Michelle Obama
- “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” – Thomas Edison
- “Learn from your mistakes. Take responsibility and forgive yourself.” – Ariana Grande
- “It’s not about what it is, it’s about what it can become.” – Anonymous
- “Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice, and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.” – Pele
- “You can’t be afraid to fail. It’s the only way you succeed. You’re not gonna succeed all the time and I know that.” – Lebron James
- “You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.” – Winston S. Churchill
- “Never retract, never explain, never apologize. Just get things done and let them howl.” — Nellie McClung
- “You are allowed to be both a masterpiece and a work in progress simultaneously.” — Sophia Bush
- “I am thankful for all of those who said NO to me. It’s because of them I’m doing it myself.” – Albert Einstein
- “I use the negativity to fuel the transformation into a better me.” — Beyoncé
- “Nobody ever wrote down a plan to be broke, fat, lazy, or stupid. Those things are what happen when you don’t have a plan.” – Larry Winget
- “You can’t move mountains by whispering at them.” – Pink
- “I don’t sweat for pounds, or inches, or a dress size. I sweat to make my outside match my inside.” – Amber Dawn Hunter
- “Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.” – Farrah Gray
- “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.” – Marcus Aurelius
- “There is one rule, above all others, for being a man. Whatever comes, face it on your feet.” – Robert Jordan
- “If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced.” – Van Gogh
- “Push that snooze button and you’ll end up working for someone who didn’t.” – Eric Thomas
- “The best revenge is to live on and prove yourself.” – Eddie Vedder
- “If you’re going through hell, keep going.” – Winston Churchill
- “That which does not kill us makes us stronger.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
- “Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.” – Bruce Lee
- “The characteristic feature of the loser is to bemoan, in general terms, mankind’s flaws, biases, contradictions, and irrationality-without exploiting them for fun and profit.” – Nassim Nicholas Taleb
- “The best revenge is massive success.” – Frank Sinatra
- “I am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was.” – Muhammad Ali
- “I stopped waiting for the light at the end of the tunnel. I lit that b*tch up myself.” – Unknown
- “Throw me to the wolves and I’ll come back leading the pack.” – Unknown
- “I am learning to love the sound of my feet walking away from things not meant for me.” – AG
- “Savages are made from broken love and trust.” – Jordan Hoechlin
- “Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.” – Lou Holtz
- “No matter how good you are at planning, the pressure never goes away. So, I don’t fight it. I feed off it. I turn pressure into motivation to do my best.” – Ben Carson
- “Learn to use the criticism as fuel and you will never run out of energy.” – Orrin Woodward
- “If you’re not going to swim deep with me then get out of my waters.” — Bridgett Devoue
- “Great works are performed, not by strength, but by perseverance.” – Samuel Johnson
- “You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.” – Margaret Thatcher
- “It’s kind of fun to do the impossible.” – Walt Disney
- “We find comfort among those who agree with us, and growth among those who don’t.” – Frank A. Clark
- “A man who has committed a mistake and doesn’t correct it is committing another mistake.” – Confucius
- “To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.” – Unknown
- “The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.” — Steve Jobs
- “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” — Wayne Gretzky
What Is A Savage Growth Mindset?
A Savage Growth mindset is a type of approach or attitude that drives an individual or company towards achieving their goals. It involves pushing past your comfort zone, taking risks, being resourceful, and thinking outside of the box. It also requires dedication, resilience, and persistence in order to see those goals through. This type of mindset can help you think critically about your current situation and develop plans for how you can improve it.
The Benefits Of Developing A Savage Growth Mindset
- Increased self-confidence and determination
- Better decision making skills
- Improved resilience in the face of challenges and failures
- Greater willingness to take risks and try new things
- Stronger mental fortitude and ability to endure
- Better ability to handle stress and overcome obstacles
- Enhanced creativity and problem solving skills
- Increased drive and motivation to achieve one’s goals
- More positive outlook and improved mental well-being
- Greater success in personal and professional pursuits
Applying Savage Growth Quotes to Life
Now that you have seen some of the best examples of savage growth quotes, it’s time to put them into action! You can start by writing down your favorite quotes and posting them somewhere where you can see them every day. This will help you stay motivated and inspired on your journey of personal transformation. You can also share your favorite quotes with friends and family, as this can help you to spread the message of personal growth and development. Finally, you can use the quotes as a source of motivation and inspiration when you are feeling stuck or overwhelmed. So do not wait take the action.
- “Don’t wait. The time will never be just right.” – Napoleon Hill
- “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs
- “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” – Lao Tzu
- “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.” – Robert Collier
Tips to have a savage growth mindset
The first step to having a savage growth mindset is being open-minded. This means letting go of old beliefs or habits that are no longer beneficial and embracing new ideas or methods that could help you grow. Being open-minded also involves challenging yourself by trying something outside of your comfort zone. This could be taking on a new project or task that you have never done before—it’s all about pushing the boundaries and seeing what happens when you do so.
Another important part of having a savage growth mindset is being willing to take risks. Taking risks can be scary but it’s essential for personal growth because it allows you to try out something new without fear of failure. When taking risks, it’s important to remember that failure isn’t always a bad thing sometimes the greatest successes come from failures because they teach us valuable lessons about ourselves and our capabilities.
Having a savage growth mindset means being resilient in the face of adversity or failure. Resilience is not only important for overcoming obstacles but also staying focused on your goals despite any challenges that may arise along the way. Resilience also helps build confidence in yourself because it shows that you are capable of bouncing back from difficult situations and continuing to strive towards success no matter what life throws at you.
Believe in yourself
Self-belief is a key component of a savage growth mindset. A person with strong self-belief has the confidence to take on new challenges and pursue their goals with determination. They understand their own strengths and weaknesses and are able to maintain a positive self-image even in the face of failure or setbacks. This allows them to remain focused on their goals, to persevere through difficulties, and to eventually achieve success. In short, having a strong sense of self-belief is crucial for developing and maintaining a savage growth mindset.
- “Believe in yourself and you’ll be unstoppable.” – Unknown
- “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “You have to believe in yourself when no one else does.” – Serena Williams
- “The only person who can limit your potential is you.” – Unknown
- “You are capable of more than you know.” – Oprah Winfrey
Overcome your Fear
People with savage growth mindset understand that fear is a natural part of life and that it can often hold them back from reaching their full potential. However, they also recognize that fear is something that can be overcome with practice and determination. They are willing to face their fears and to push through the discomfort in order to achieve their goals. By doing so, they develop greater resilience, courage, and confidence, which allows them to continue growing and improving over time. In short, overcoming fear is a critical part of developing and maintaining a savage growth mindset.
- “Fear is a reaction. Courage is a decision.” – Winston Churchill
- “The only way to get rid of fear is to face it.” – Unknown
- “Don’t be afraid to fail. Be afraid not to try.” – Unknown
- “Fear is only as deep as the mind allows.” – Japanese Proverb
- “You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
Celebrate Growth & Planning
- Reflect on progress: Take time to reflect on what you have achieved and the progress you have made towards your goals.
- Share your successes: Share your accomplishments with friends, family, and colleagues, as this helps to reinforce your sense of self-worth and can also inspire others.
- Set new goals: Use your recent growth and success as a launching pad to set new, even more challenging goals for yourself.
- Reward yourself: Give yourself a reward for your hard work and dedication, such as taking a break, buying something you’ve been wanting, or treating yourself to a special experience.
- Learn from failures: Embrace failures as opportunities to learn and grow, and celebrate your progress in overcoming challenges.
- Keep a growth journal: Keep track of your progress and your achievements in a journal, which can serve as a reminder of how far you have come.
- Practice gratitude: Express gratitude for the growth you have experienced and for the people and experiences that have helped you along the way.
- Surround yourself with positive people: Surround yourself with people who celebrate your growth, support your goals, and encourage you to continue pushing forward.
Having a growth mindset and success go hand in hand. The above savage growth mindset quotes & tips will give you the right motivation and inspiration to achieve your goals in life. Never forget that your biggest enemy is that small voice in your head trying to convince you that you can’t. Remind it how powerful you are and that you are capable of achieving anything you put your mind and hands to.